- Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Esquire Real Estate Brokerage, Inc.
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker (DRE # 01902191)
- Member of National Association of Realtors
- Member of California Association of Realtors
- Member of Beverly Hills / Greater Los Angeles Association of Realtors
- Accredited Buyer Representative by Real Estate Buyer’s Agency Council.
- Licensed to Practice Law in California (California State Bar #260009)
Background And Experience
Amir A. Torkamani is a born and raised Los Angeles native. He has lived in the South Bay, Hollywood, Downtown, and Santa Monica. Amir graduated from U.C. Berkeley in 2005 with degrees in Political Science and Business Administration. In 2008, he graduated from the USC Gould School of Law. Before forming Esquire Real Estate Brokerage, Inc., Amir worked at law firms servicing numerous Fortune 500 companies in a wide array of matters, including real estate law. Since then, he has represented clients in a variety of real estate transactions throughout the Los Angeles area.
Amir recognized his passion for real estate when searching for his first home. What started as a hobby quickly turned into a passion upon recognizing the joy he took out of helping people buy and sell their homes, and he was further motivated to enter the real estate field upon recognizing the lack of high standards of service in the industry. He commits himself to obtaining value for his clients through providing in-depth analysis of properties and negotiating for the best deal possible. Importantly, Amir takes ownership over every deal he oversees, ensuring that clients are satisfied from the beginning of the search or sale process through to the close of escrow.
In addition to practicing law and real estate, Amir enjoys playing and watching soccer, playing the piano, exercising, hiking with his wife Lauren, and spending time with his two daughters.
Contact Amir directly at (310) 991-1684 or firstname.lastname@example.org.